In a previous post, I shared some ways to create a comfy, relaxing time and space for you to unwind. Many of you commented on how much you liked my slippers so I thought I would share shopping info about those and other slippers.
Slippers are a necessity for a couple of reasons. When I come into my house I like to take my shoes off right away as I don’t want to bring the dirt from outside through my house. Also, since the pandemic so many of us are spending a lot more time home and in our slippers, so it’s important to have a pair (or two!) that are really comfortable.
1. Rachel Parcell Faux Fur Slipper: Here are my slippers as seen in the Time To Relax post and they are so cozy! I don’t like when my feet get cold, but I don’t want then to be too hot either and when I’m wearing these slippers, it’s like I’m Goldilocks–they’re just right!
2. Daybreak Scuffs: These slippers from L.L.Bean come in so many cute patterns. From dogs, goats, and butterflies to trees and snowflakes, it’s hard to choose just one. This clog style slipper is made of wool on the outside with a fleece sock liner and has an anti-slip rubber sole. They might be snug at first, but they do loosen up.
3. The ReNew Slipper Boot: If you’re looking for a slipper to keep your feet warm, this slipper from Everlane is it! They’re super soft, yet still offer support. They only come in full sizes so if you’re a half size, size up.
4. Clarks Sweater Clog Slipper: These clog slippers will keep your feet toasty and offer nice support. The upper part is made of suede and there is faux fur for the lining. They have a TPR outsole which means they are anti-slip and very durable. These slippers are so cute I’d be ok wearing them out to run an errand.
5. Red Sweater Knit CloudBound™ Alpargata: Alpargatas can be worn inside or out. The top is a sweater knit, the lining is faux fur, and they are available in a few colors. Toms trademark soles offer tread and traction, and with their special insole you’ll feel like you’re walking on a cloud! Plus Toms is a great company as they are very philanthropic, giving back to organizations that support physical safety, mental health, equal opportunity. For every $3 they make they donate $1-1/3 of their profits is donated to charities. Incredible!
6. Fluffed Slippers: These Kate Spade New York slippers are great for wearing around the house, but I’d also wear them when I have people over (that’s gonna happen again right?!). I think the velvet exterior and faux fur pom pom gives these slippers an elevated, dressier look.
7. Sherpa Indoor Slipper: Available in three colors, these mule style slippers are made with a curly, sherpa fabric and will keep your feet nice and toasty.
8. Aqua Fluff Faux Shearling Slide Slippers: These faux fur slide on, open toe slippers will keep your feet cozy and warm, but not too hot. They have a 1″ platform, a durable sole, and are available in four colors. They are available only at Bloomingdales.
9. UGG Fluff Yeah Shearling Slingback Slippers: We all know Ugg slippers are amazing and these are no exception. made with real sheepskin, they have an open toe, an elasticized slingback strap, and a rubber sole. They come in four colors, including a bright red and leopard print-fun!
10. UGG Genuine Shearling Slipper: I’m sure you’ve seen these around. I’ve had at least 3 pairs over the years and will always have one in my wardrobe, yes, they’re that good! This slipper has a suede upper, genuine shearling lining, and an EVA sole, which means it’s soft and flexible. Available in three colors, this slipper does run big so order down.
11. Vionic Gemma Tiger Faux Fur Slippers: If you have any feet issues, these slippers are for you. I have a pair of Vionic slippers (but mine aren’t as cute as these) and they are so comfortable, plus I know the builtin orthotics are supporting my feet. Made from faux fur, these slippers have an adjustable closure, orthaheel technology, and EVA midsole to reduce stress on your feet, ankles, and knees. I also have a pair of Vionic sandals and walked 10 miles in them one day and my feet felt great!
12. Minnetonka Suede Sheepskin Ankle Boot Slipper: I know of Minnetonka for their cute moccasins, and now their slippers. Made from genuine sheepskin lining and suede upper, these booties can be adjusted depending on how high you want them-simply roll the ankle up or down. They have a padded insole and indoor/outdoor sole. Another great slipper you can wear to run an errand or two.
Have fun slipper shopping and don’t forget to create a little time for yourself to get cozy and relax! xo