I’ve shared some really amazing businesses and this holiday season (actually, all year round) we need to remember how important it is to shop small. Not only is it great for the economy, but think of the unique items you’ll find. For me, I really don’t like to see myself coming and going, so shopping small is the best solution! Shopping these businesses will allow you to find some really great gifts for your family and friends this holiday season.
A number of these businesses offer discount codes and I’ll include them for you.
Great items and a discount what could be better!
1. Grayson: This flannel midi dress is just one of the may fabulous items available from Grayson. I have a number of their button ups that I wear on repeat. They wash well and are very versatile. Not only does Grayson make fantastic clothes, but they truly stand by women supporting women and giving back to the community so when you get your gifts from them you’re helping others! Use the code MICHELELEE for 25% off your full price purchase.
2. Binata Millinery: These hats are gorgeous and so incredibly wearable. What I love about Ro’s designs is that they can be worn with either a dressy outfit or casually with a pair of jeans. Each hat is unique and very well made. When I put on these hats I feel so special and I know who ever you buy them for (yourself included) will feel the same!
3. MB3: And talk about feeling special! I love finding the perfect third piece to add to my outfits and that’s exactly what these kimonos are-the perfect addition to your wardrobe! Amanda offers so many different styles, colors, and textures, even the linings are gorgeous. Whoever gets this as a gift will be very happy with their kimono-and you!!
4. Sock Candy: If you’re looking for the perfect stocking stuffer this is it! We always include socks for our kids in their stockings and now that they’re all grown up they I know they will love the styles available from Sock Candy (shhh, don’t tell them-it’s a surprise!). I love the look of open toe shoes or sandals with socks and booties with socks showing above the boot, and these socks are so perfect for those looks! Use the code MICHELELEE10 for 10% off.
5. Short Story Box: If you’re looking for the perfect gift for someone who is too busy to shop for clothes, Short Story Box will be so appreciated. This service includes personal styling for petite women. Your friend (or you!) start by taking a quiz online where you can share your likes, dislikes, sizes, styles, whatever you want the stylist to know about you and what you’re looking for. Once the box is delivered you can try on the clothes in the comfort of your own home. What I like about this is that you can pull pieces you already own to see how you can wear them together with the new items in the box. Use this linkto get the styling fee waived off your first box.shortstorybox.com/referral/MicheleLee
6. Nightrose: As soon as I get home, no matter what time of day it is, I love to get into comfy sweats or pjs. I usually wear a zipper hoodie over my pajamas, but then I was introduced to Nightrose and now I have beautiful, comfortable pajamas with matching robes! You can order the pjs and robes separately, which is great because they are fun to mix and match. This will make the perfect gift for anyone who likes to be comfortable, and that’s everyone, right?! Use the code BOREDHOUSEWIFE10 for 10% off your first order.
7. Kozan: Have you ever found a company who designs such incredible clothes that you fall in love with every single item you put on?! Well that’s exactly how I feel when I put on clothes from Kozan. Each piece is unique and so well made. Anything from Kozan will make a wonderful gift as there are many different styles to choose from. One of my favorite places to shop Kozan is Evie Lou. You can also find these beautiful clothes at other boutiques that you can find here.
8. Yellowbird: Yellowbird clutches are stunning and so much fun! Lynley, the designer/owner, creates beautiful bags using fabrics from around the world, as well as artwork printed on fabrics. This makes for unique and colorful clutches. You can choose a solid or print, leather, fabric, and even a few hides. Whatever your gift recipients desire, you can find it at Yellowbird! Use the code BOREDHOUSEWIFE for 5% off your first order.
9. Olive & June: An at home mani system is such a great gift and this one from Olive & June includes everything will needed for the perfect manicure. The nice part of shopping at Olive & June, aside from their quality systems and large selection of beautiful nail polish colors, is their tutorials. They offer instruction in the form of Master Classes, Boot Camp, and Olive University. Use the code DIARY20 for 20% off your first mani system.
10. Gai Russo Jewelry: If you’re looking for beautiful, handmade jewelry that is made using sustainable and ethical materials, you’ve found it! I have a number of Gai’s pieces and have worn them for years-the quality and style truly stand the test of time! Be sure to check out Gai’s aromatic jewelry, a perfect gift for one who might need a little help relaxing-don’t we all at sometime!
11. Sarah Flint: I love shoes that are stylish, but they need to be comfortable as well and Sarah Flint shoes are both! Handcrafted in Italy with and arch support and padding whoever you purchase these shows for will look and feel great! There are so many gorgeous styles to choose from you might have to get a pair or two for yourself as well! Use the code SARAHFLINT-BABOREDHOUSEWIFE for $50 off.
Let me know if you have any questions about any of these businesses or need suggestions about what to buy from them. I truly love and support them all and know you’ll be happy with whatever you purchase, whether it’s for you to keep or give as a gift.
*Disclaimer: Some of these items may not be current, but they give you an idea as to what is available from each business/designer.