I think guys are so difficult to buy gifts for so I thought I’d help a little with some gift ideas for the men in your life!
1. Terry Robe: Made from organic cotton this terry robe has a belt, pockets, and can be monogrammed. Sizing is unisex and it comes in a variety of colors. To me there’s nothing like a terry robe when I get out of the shower!
2. Toiletry Kit: This expandable dopp kit has an interior zip pocket, a slip pocket outside, and two-way zip closure. It’s made of nylon and has a lifetime warranty. It weighs under one pound and will be perfect for the recipient’s next trip!
3. Acqua di Giò After Shave: My husband wears this after shave and he smells amazing! Containing citrus, jasmine, and rosemary this after shave emits a fruity, woodsy smell. It’s soothing and will calm and protect the face. My hubby also uses the deodorant and it smells just as good.
4. Ascot Suede Slippers: These slip-on slippers have a water resistant suede upper, UGGpure wool lining and insole, and a rubber sole. They are available in three colors: black, brown, and chestnut.
5. Reversible Leather Belt: A nice belt can be the finishing touch to whatever you’re wearing. This reversible belt will be just what you need whether you’re wearing black or brown. Perfect for travel as you’ll only need to pack one belt!
6. Vibration Massage Device: This is the perfect gift for your athlete or even a hard worker who is sedentary. The high-torque motor and three settings help with the warm-up and recovery of targeted muscles. It’s lightweight and provides up to three hours of use per charge. My husband loves this, especially after working out or a long walk.
7. Acupressure Mat and Pillow: I have this mat and it’s incredible. As you lie on the mat and pillow different acupressure points on your body are touched upon to help with back pain, stress, muscle tension, stiffness, and increase energy levels and improve sleep. After I use this I feel so relaxed.
8. Snowflake Socks: The socks have a seamless toe, a support system that cradles the arch, and are designed to stay up. Plus these calf height socks are a double gift—for every pair of socks sold Bombas donates a pair of socks to homeless shelters.
9. Billfold Wallet: This slim wallet will make the perfect gift. It’s thin enough to fit into a pants pocket, yet will hold a good amount as it has six card slots along with a billfold compartment. It also has a special feature called Tumi ID Lock which is a technology that will protect personal data on most IDs and credit cards.
10. Cashmere Scarf: Woven in the check pattern Burberry is known for, this scarf will be the perfect gift. It measures 12” wide by 66” long and is so soft. It is available in either wine or navy.
11. Suitcase: I have this luggage and it’s fantastic. It’s incredibly lightweight (which means I get to pack more-yay!) and durable. Made of anodized aluminum, this suitcase is fully lined, and has TSA approved locks. Rimowa suitcases come in a variety of sizes. I highly recommend this luggage.