I’m taking this social isolation business very seriously. The only way to eradicate this pandemic is by not spreading it from person to person and since I don’t HAVE to go out, I’m not. So what is this bored housewife doing instead? Well, I’ve cleaned part of my closet and will get back to finish the rest, I’m watching tv, reading, and eating too much and sometimes the wrong stuff. I’m also shopping online because well why not?! I thought I’d share some pretty things that caught my eye.
1. Smocked Jumpsuit: I love a good jumpsuit and this one from Abercrombie & Fitch definitely caught my eye. It’s made of linen and cotton, has pockets, adjustable straps, and is machine washable. I’d wear it with a pullover sweater or a jacket, leather or jean, and sneakers now. Come summer throw on a pair of sandals and you’re all set.
2. Ruffled Midi Dress: Dresses are a big part of my wardrobe and the pockets, removable belt, and ruffle at the bottom sold me on this cute dress. It’s available in a number of really pretty colors and patterns, and the price point is so good, you may have to buy more than one!
3. Leopard Print Booties: Available at Saks Off 5th, these Marc Fisher cow hair booties are so cute. With a pointed toe and 3.5″ heel, these booties will look great with jeans, a skirt, or dress. And they’re on sale!
5. Trench Coat: This Proenza Schouler trench coat will be a great addition to any wardrobe. The patent accents and back pleat are incredible and if you want something simpler-it’s reversible!! I spotted this at Saks Off Fifth and once we’re safe to go out, this will be perfect!
6. Slouchy Sweater: Need a sweater to wear over a dress, with jeans or a skirt? Well, this chenille sweater is it! It is somewhat cropped, but to me that’s perfect for over a dress and I’ll add a tank top to wear it with a skirt or jeans. It comes in five colors so you will find at least one to fit your wardrobe needs.
7. Strapless Dress: A summer dress in a variety of colors and patters that has pockets? Yes! I don’t know what it is about pockets, especially in a dress, but that’s a deal sealer for me. How cute will this dress from Amazon be with a little pair of sandals. I’m picturing an outdoor restaurant maybe on a beach…yeah, we’ve been house bound for a while so it’s great to dream!
8. Embellished Crossbody Bag: This mini Zac Posen crossbody is a great spring bag. The faux pearls and beautiful yellow color will brighten any outfit. I love this size, especially when I go out at night.
10. Sandal: Unique shoes always catch my attention and these Jeffrey Campbell sandals, with the square toe and ball heel, are certainly unique. They’re available in two colors and either one will add interest and fun to your outfit.
11. Sweater: I’m a big fan of black clothing and so when I first saw this 100% cotton black sweater I said yes! Then when I saw the bit of color at the cuffs of the sleeves I was hooked. This sweater was handwoven in Argentina and will be a great addition to any almost all black wardrobe; actually to any wardrobe-it’s that cute!
Please know I haven’t tried any of these items on nor have I seen them in person yet. It’s all what’s caught my eye as I’m sitting on my couch socially isolating.