Here are some fun Valentine’s Day gift ideas for the lovely lady in your life.
2. Rose Cologne: I love anything rose scented and when one of my friends was wearing this I knew I had to have it. Made with a blend of seven types of roses this Jo Malone cologne smells so good. Sometimes I’ll even spray it in my room I love it that much!
4. Weighted Blanket: Research shows that a weighted blanket can help manage anxiety, relax, and get a great night’s sleep. Simulating a hug, this blanket is hand knit from a soft velvet fabric. Available in five colors and three weights, this is a gift that will provide comfort to anyone and look great draped over your couch.
5. Wine Bottle Garden: What a great reason to finish that bottle of wine! Once the bottle is done, fill it with water, plug the neck with one hydroponic capsules, add some herb seeds, place in a sunny spot, and watch it grow. There’s enough for three bottles so maybe you should include some wine along with this! Cheers!
6. Polaroid: I don’t know about you, but I still love having hard copies of my pictures. This device lets you take photos and then connect to your smart phone or computer and print them. This mini camera is available in seven colors.
7. Key Chain Wallet: This leather Kate Spade zip around wallet is small enough to fit into smaller handbags, but will hold your essential credit cards, license, cash. For me it’s the perfect size to take to the grocery store so I don’t have to deal with a full bag.
9. Packing Cubes: This set includes four cubes and one water resistant pouch. Perfect for make up, jewelry, cell phones, chargers, lap tops these cubes will make packing so much easier. Each cube has a handle which will also allow it to be used separately as a tote.
10. Dutch Oven: How pretty is this Le Creuset heart cocotte?! Suitable for both the oven and stovetop, this dutch oven won’t chip, crack, or stain and is dishwasher safe. It also comes with a lifetime warranty. Happy cooking!