So many times I’m stumped when it comes to finding the perfect gift for my husband and my son. Here are some ideas in case you find yourself in the same situation as me this Valentine’s Day!
1. Men’s Skincare Set: What a great way for your guy to take care of himself. This Kiehl’s set is great for the guy who travels, works out, or just wants to take care of his skin. This starter set includes face wash, shaving cream, facial moisturizer, and an exfoliating body scrub.
3. Duffle Bag: This lightweight duffle by Herschel Supply Co. is perfect for a weekend getaway, as a carry on when traveling, or to take to the gym. There’s even a separate compartment for shoes to keep everything else clean.
4. Personalized Socks: Send your guy a message that he’ll wear every day. Five pair of socks are included along with whatever you choose to write-his initials at the ankle and his name or a sweet message across the toes. These socks are available in black or gray.
5. Wallet: My son has this Tumi wallet and he loves it. It fit easily in his jeans pocket, but is still roomy enough to hold everything he needs. This leather wallet has Tumi ID Lock technology to protect personal data on your cards from electronic theft.
6. Slim Fit Parka: When you live in a cold weather area, keeping warm is so important, but so is looking good. In this Canada Goose hooded parka your guy will be able to have both-warmth and good looks! This jacket has a water repellent exterior and wind guard, and is available in six colors.
7. Ring Toss Game: When I’m lucky enough to have my family home we love to have game night. Whether it’s a board game, dice game, cards, darts, you name it, we’ll try it. When I saw this Hookey game it looked like so much fun. Think ring toss on a dart board, this Australian game will be fun for the entire family or a game night with friends.
8. Morse Code Bracelet: What a unique gift for someone special. Your message will be engraved in morse code on a black stainless steel bar. Choose from a leather or silicon strap with a stainless steel clasp. Be as creative (or daring) as you want as no one except for the two of you (and a morse code expert) will know what it says!
9. Necktie Travel Roll: Whether for travel or packing a tie to get dressed after the gym, this tie holder will keep up to three ties wrinkle free. The vegan leather case with it’s magnetic closure doesn’t take up much space so it’s super easy to pack. Add a new tie for a great gift for your guy who wears a tie!
10. Recycled Cashmere Sweater: With everyone being super concerned about the environment this sweater is a great way to reduce your carbon footprint. Made from 60% recycled cashmere and 40% extra fine merino, this Everlane sweater is soft and looks great.
Stop back tomorrow for gift ideas for her! ?