1. Camera: With this Polaroid digital camera, your recipient can have the best of both worlds. He can instantly print out the 2″ x 3″ photo with the push of a button and still have the photos saved for easy uploading. The camera is also slim enough that it will fit in a shirt pocket. I love having the printed out photos so to me this is an incredible gift!
2. Joke Book: There’s nothing like a “dad” joke and this book will give your dad enough joke to really embarrass you and your kids! I know we shouldn’t encourage Dad, but it’s his day so why not!!
3. Gas Grill: There’s nothing better than a burger or hot dog or chicken or corn or veggies on the grill. This Weber grill, with two side tables, has a porcelain enamel lid and cook box that will not rust or peel. Happy grilling–and eating!
4. Slip-on Sneakers: Make dad’s life easy with a slip on pair of Vans! These slip ons have double canvas uppers which will help them last longer, and padded collar and footbed for extra comfort. Honestly, these are so great and they’re unisex so maybe pick up a pair for yourself as well!
5. Wine Delivery: Give your wine lover a gift where they can try different types of wine or stick with their favorites and have them delivered right to their door. You can choose a one, two, or three month subscription, or more if you like. Winc will make a great gift for any wine lover, plus since you can sign up online you can do so very last minute!
6. Tool Kit: This 130 piece tool set comes with everything your handy guy will need to tackle simple home projects. This basic set is a good deal for the money.
7. Levain Cookies: These cookies are beyond delicious. I ordered them for my daughter for her birthday and she was a very happy person. I’ve had them in NYC and omg they are fantastic! When ordering online choose from chocolate chip walnut, dark chocolate chocolate chip, dark chocolate peanut butter chip, and oatmeal raisin. Everything is baked fresh every day with the leftovers donated to charity each night.
8. Massager: This back and neck massager will be a hit for whoever the recipient. With three different speeds, eight Shiatsu massage nodes, and a heat function this massager will soothe tired, sore muscles. It also turns off automatically after 20 minutes (in case you fall asleep during your massage!)
9. Magazine Subscription: Think about what your Father’s Day recipient is interested in and give him a gift he’ll enjoy for months. For my son’s birthday I got him a bicycling magazine subscription and he’s so happy when each issues arrives. There are so many different topics covered by magazines that you may end up with a couple yourself!
10. Firestick: My kids introduced me to the Firestick and it works so well. Watch channels such as Netflix, YouTube, Prime Video, Disney+, Apple TV, HBO, and others. Easy to use, this is such a great gift.
SHOP THIS POST: